- The total course fees for ECCED is INR 50,000/-.
- Applicants may make the full payment at the start of the course or avail of the option to pay in 2 installments.
- The options for installments along with the due dates are as follows:
|1st Installment||On admission||INR 30,000/-|
|2nd Installment||27th December||INR 20,000(Post dated cheque to be provided at the time of orientation)|
*Installment payment via cheque is subject to cheque realization by due date.
For JBCN Staff/Teachers
JBCN employees (Teaching and Non-teaching staff)may avail of the reimbursement of fee scheme as follows:
- Reimbursement of 50%of the fee i.e. INR 25,000 upon completion of 2 years of service with JBCN.
- Reimbursement of the remainder 50%of the fee upon completion of 3 years of service with JBCN.
Mode of Payment
- 1. Cheque payment: The cheque is to be drawn in the name of “JBCN International School”. The payment confirmation will be provided post cheque realization.
- 2. For Online transfer (NEFT):
Bank Name:- Axis Bank Ltd
Account Number :- 910010024011735
Account Name:- JBCN International School
IFSC Code :- UTIB0000777
Branch:- Borivali IC Colony
- 1. Cheque payment: The cheque of INR 30,000 is to be submitted at the time of admission, and the PDC for INR 20,000 is to be submitted on the orientation day.
- 2. Online payment: INR 30,000/- to be paid online at the time of admission, and PDC of INR 20,000 to be submitted on the orientation day.
- 3. ID cards will be provided post realization of the first instalment and receipt of the PDC for the next installment.